WILD BLUEBERRY RAW SNACK BITES
Store these nutrient dense snacks in the freezer and pack in the lunchbox for a quick return!
- 3 ounces dates pitted, about 14
- ¼ cup raw almonds
- ¼ cup raw cashews
- 1⁄3 cup frozen wild blueberries
- 1 tablespoon almond or peanut butter
- Shredded unsweetened coconut (about 16 grams)
- Combine the dates, nuts and nut butter in the bowl of your food processor.
- Pulse until evenly sized.
- Add the frozen wild blueberries and pulse until well combined.
- Using a scoop, portion out the mixture and roll into balls.
- Roll each ball in shredded coconut.
Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer. Makes 16 balls. Nutritional analysis per ball: 54 calories, 1.2 grams protein, 7 grams carbohydrates, 3 grams fat, 8 mg. sodium, 1 gram fiber.