Thai Cabbage Slaw
Thai cabbage slaw is a tasty addition to any supper and is packed with Vitamins C, K and A. One serving provides 4 grams of fiber!
- 4 - 5 cups shredded Napa cabbage (Chinese) or green cabbage
- 2 cups grated red cabbage
- 3/4 cup grated carrots
- 1 red pepper, cut into matchstick julienne pieces
- 3 tablespoon chopped dry roasted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
For the dressing
- 4 tablespoon Asian Lemongrass Dressing
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients. Mix the vegetables together in a large bowl. Toss with the dressing. Just before serving, stir in the minced herbs and chopped peanuts.
Nutritional analysis per serving: 76 calories, 3 grams protein, 9 grams carbohydrates, 4 grams fat, 390 mg. sodium, 4 grams fiber.