Sweet Pepper Burgers
Sweet bell peppers have the nutritional bonus of vitamin C. I like to combine them with cheddar cheese and Wild Apple Grill & Marinade Sauce. Sweet Pepper Burgers are especially delicious when prepared with ground turkey.
- 1 pound ground beef (or turkey, venison, meat of your choice)
- 1/2 sweet red, orange or yellow bell pepper chopped
- 3/4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup Apple Ketchup
- In a mixing bowl, combine the peppers, meat, cheddar and Wild Apple Grill & Marinade Sauce.
- Shape into four patties. Season with sea salt and fresh pepper.
- Cook over a hot grill.