Smoked Rabbit & Brie Panini Sandwiches
The flavor key to this sandwich is the smokiness of the meat combined the richness of the cheese and highlighted with a fruit sauce.
- 4 ounces Brie cheese
- 8 in slices Italian type bread or 4 slices Focaccia sliced in half
- 8 ounces smoked rabbit, chicken or turkey
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 tablespoons Organic Maine Cranberry Ketchup
- Cut the Brie into thin slices. Layer each of 4 pieces of bread or Focaccia with the Brie and smoked rabbit. Spread the Organic Maine Cranberry Ketchup on the other 4 pieces of bread and top the sandwiches. Brush each side with butter and grill until the cheese is melted.
- To complete the meal, serve with fresh fruit and cucumber slices.
Nutritional analysis per sandwich: 334 calories, 21 grams protein, 37 grams carbohydrates, 11 grams fat, 959 mg. sodium, 2 grams fiber.