Provencal Broccoli Pizza
- 1 1/2 cups chopped broccoli
- Provencal Roasted Veggie Pasta & Pizza Sauce
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, grated
- chopped black olives (optional)
- soft goat cheese (optional)
- 20 ounces whole-wheat pizza dough
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Sprinkle 2 pizza pans with cornmeal. Divide the pizza dough into 2 equal-sized pieces. Dust the counter with flour and roll each piece of dough into a circle about 10 - 12 inches in diameter. Fit onto the pizza pans. Spread the dough with Provençal Roasted Veggie & Pasta Sauce. Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese. Then sprinkle the top with the chopped broccoli and chopped olives. Add some soft goat cheese if desired. Bake until nicely browned and the cheese is bubbly.
- Makes 2 pizzas.
We like to underbake one pizza and freeze for a quick lunch at a later time.