ORANGE GOAT CHEESE DANISH
- 1 9 1/2 x 15 Inch puff pastry dough
- 6 ounce orange goat cheese or plain goat cheese or cream cheese
- 1 jar Apple Maple Jam
- confectionery sugar
- almond or vanilla flavoring
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Allow the puff pastry to come to room temperature.
- Cut the puff pastry into six squares.
- Divide the goat cheese among the puff pastry squares and spread evenly.
- Spoon a tablespoon of fruit preserve over the goat cheese.
- Fold the corners and edges of the puff pastry together. Place on a cookie sheet and bake in the oven until golden brown, about 20 minutes. Cool on a rack.
- While the puff pastry is baking, prepare a glaze of with the confectionery sugar, water and almond or vanilla flavoring. Spoon the glaze over the Danish and serve immediately.