The Belfast CSA-CSF Fair, will take place Sunday, March 2, from 1-3pm at the Troy Howard Middle School, which is located at 173 Lincolnville Ave (Rte 52), next to the Waldo County YMCA in Belfast.
If possible, please plan on bringing product to sell (be prepared to take money & make change) and provide samples.
- Cheryl Wixson’s Kitchen will be sampling and selling their collection of Maine jams including Wild Blueberry Rhubarb, Strawberry Rhubarb, Spiced Peach Butter and Wild Blueberry. Samples of monthly shares including newsletters and recipes will be available, and they will be taking share reservations for the 2014 – 15 season.
- Glen Libby of Port Clyde Fresh Catch CSF is bringing sustainably harvested Maine seafood for sale and publicizing their “Fish Drop”.
- Sue Coolbeth of Suecakes, (Belfast) will be selling & sampling gluten-free vegan goodies, made from organic ingredients sourced locally when possible
- Markus Mager of Traveling Sourdough will be selling & sampling his German style rye-sourdough bread
- Troy Howard Middle School Garden Project will be selling seeds & rosemary seedlings
- Belfast Transition is hosting a bake sale to purchase books for the Belfast Free Library
- MOFGA’s El Salvador Sistering Committee will be selling CSA share raffle tickets
- Frets Halligan & friends will be providing acoustic music (and have ukukeles to try out!)
- Bahner Farm (Belmont)
- Farmetta Farm (Morrill)
- Long Shadow Farm (Morrill)
- Murphy Family Farm (Freedom)
- New Beat Farm (Knox)
- Out on a Limb Heritage Apple CSA (Palermo)
- Singing Nettle Farm (Brooks)
- Springdale Farm (Waldo)
- Village Farm (Freedom)