Corn and Feta Cheese Omelet
- 1/2 cup Emily's Taco Sauce
- 1/2 cup corn kernels (fresh or frozen)
- 3 eggs
- 1.5 ounces Feta cheese
- Sea salt and fresh pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, combine the corn and Emily’s Taco Salsa. Whisk together the eggs, and season to taste with sea salt and fresh pepper. Melt some butter in a 9-inch omelet pan. Add the eggs, and stir as if to make scrambled eggs until they just set. Spoon about ½ of the filling over the top of the eggs, then sprinkle the feta. Place a lid on the pan and let sit until the omelet is set and the filling warm.
- Slide the omelet out of the pan and fold in half. Cover with the remaining filling and serve.