Chocolate-Spiced Plum Torte
- 1 package French Acadian Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup Apple Sauce
- 1 egg (or 2 small eggs)
- 1/4 cup melted butter or oil
- 1/2 cup Spiced Apple Plum Jam
- 1 cup cup whipped cream lightly sweetened
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease the cake pan of your choice, a loaf pan works well. Prepare the cake according to the package directions and bake until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cook for 10 minutes in the pan, remove and let cool completely. Using a serrated knife, slice the cake in half and fill the middle with the Spice Apple Plum Jam. Spread the whipped cream on top. If desired, grate some chocolate over the top of the whipped cream. YUM!